Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Miss Minnesota Week - Wednesday

I woke up to the most delicious breakfast I have ever had!  We ate at the Original Pancake House where we got to order any type of pancake we wanted.  I ordered some banana pancakes that were so good I think I will dream of them tonight! 




After breakfast we all went to the theater for an entire day of rehearsal.  We went through everything so many times I think it's imprinted in my mind forever. We are ready for tomorrow that's for sure!

Taking a break at rehearsal

After rehearsal we went to Brunswick Bowling Alley to eat pizza and go bowling.  I am very poud to say that my team, Kali Randall, Megan Elhert, Elizabeth Scipioni and I were the bowling champions! We had the highest scoring team.  We won cute frames that say "Girls Night Out."

Winning Team!

I am pleased to say that after bowling we came back to the hotel and have the rest of the evening free!  I am so exhausted that I know I will fall asleep the second my head touches a pillow.  I need my beauty sleep for tomorrow.  I have my talent rehearsal at noon and then my interview around 3:00pm.  I still cannot believe that competition starts tomorrow.  It still doesn't feel real.  I'm excited to meet the judges in my interview and compete in swim wear and evening wear.  Pray that all the contestants do their best tomorrow!

See you tomorrow!
Bethany Beniek

No comments:

Post a Comment