Thursday, June 16, 2011

Miss Minnesota Week - Thursday

Today was a blast!  It was the best day of competition I have ever had, and I think it was because I was so relaxed and prepared for anything that would happen.  I feel like my interview went really well and I feel very confident about my swim suit and evening wear performances tonight.  Despite some wardrobe and tecnical malfunctions I think everyone performed extremely well for the first preliminary competition.  Congratulations to the two preliminary winners, Samantha Phillippe(swim wear) and Natalie Davis(talent), I am so thrilled for you!   

Getting ready backstage with Melissa

Contestants 12-21 in my dressing room :-)

Tomorrow we are getting up very early to eat at IHOP and then attending the golf tournament that is a fundraiser for the Miss Minnesota Organization.  After that we are off to our second night of preliminary competition where I will have my on-stage question and perform my talent peice.

I am excited to perform my talent tomorrow night!  I hope to pleasently surprise everyone :-)

Always,
Bethany Beniek        

No comments:

Post a Comment