Saturday, June 18, 2011

Miss Minnesota Week - Friday

Friday was an early morning for all of us contestants because we had to get up to eat at IHOP.  It was well worth the early morning though.  The manager was so nice and the food was yet again, delicious!

Mary and I on our way to IHOP

Aja and I coloring at IHOP :-)

After eating at IHOP we went over to the golf course for the golf tournament.  Aja and I brought some arts and crafts activities that her director had given her.  We colored cute princess faces and made a neclace.  It was really fun and they turned out really cute.  It was also really nice to have my own golf team and be able to hang out with them for part of the day.

My golf team

Arts and crafts!

After the golf tournament we headed back to the hotel where we all had time to take a shower and prep for Friday night preliminary competition.  Congratulations to preliminary winners Natalie Davis (swim wear) and Aja Majkrzak (talent).


I am so excited for tonight and I can't wait to see and speak with all of you :-)  I wish I could write more, but I have to leave to head over to the theater right now.  I will add more details tomorrow.  I have had the best experience this week and no matter what happens tonight, I know I feel confident about every area of competition.  I couldn't ask for anything else.

Always,
Bethany Beniek   

No comments:

Post a Comment