Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pizza, Philanthropy and Preparations

This past Wednesday night I had another Pizza Ranch Fundraiser benefiting the Children's Miracle Network.  If my memory serves me right this was my 10th fundraiser partnered with the Pizza Ranch of Waite Park.  It's a convenient way for me to raise funds for a great cause.  Anyone who comes into the Pizza Ranch and mentions that they are there for the fundraiser, 25% of their sales are donated toward the cause!  I had a lot of family and friends show their support and we raised almost $200 in three hours :-) I will be having my last Pizza Ranch Fundraiser on May 25th, so if you were unable to attend on Wednesday I would love to see you at my next one!  Or if you do not live in the Waite Park area and still would like to donate to the cause, you can make a secure donation HERE.


The Little Cousins :-)


Doesn't the crown and the Transformers Shirt go well together?!

On Friday, April 15th I was thrilled to be able to attend Kathryn's Inspiring America Concert in Brainerd.  I have been to many of her concerts and it's very normal to leave feeling uplifted and inspired, but there was something special about this one.  I think I had tears brought to my eyes about 5 separate times during the concert because of the "Inspiring American's" stories.  If you were unable to attend, Kathryn has stories posted on her website and they will forever touch your heart, please check them out at http://www.whohasinspiredyou.com/

Handing out programs before the concert

This little girl's name is also Bethany :-)

All of us in our "WHIY" T-Shirts

Only 24 days remaining until I take my DAT exam, and only 28 days until I graduate! I have so much do to in very little time, but I have been working very hard and praying with my eyes closed tight hoping to do my very best on everything I put my heart into.   

Always,
Bethany Beniek

No comments:

Post a Comment