Monday, October 25, 2010

Miss Twin Cities and Miss Capital City Pageant

On Saturday, October 23rd I attended the Miss Twin Cities and Miss Capital City Pageant in St. Paul.  Bailey Wachholz, Miss North Metro's Outstanding Teen, and her Mom car pooled with me down to the cities. It was great getting to know my sister queen a little better.  We went out to eat with our new director Christina before the pageant.  We got to know each other better and talk about the year ahead of us.  I'm so excited for what the next year has in store :-)

The pageant was fantastic! With ten young women competing, it was full of great entertainment.  I was pleased to see some new faces on the stage.  I hope they all continue to compete because they all seemed like intelligent, poised, and talented individuals.  I want to congratulate Kaylah Dockter and Kathryn Knuttila for their years of service! They were both great representatives of the greater Twin Cities area.

Aja Majkrzak was crowned the new Miss Capital City and Lauren Johnson the new Miss Twin Cities!  I am very excited that I get to compete with them at Miss Minnesota this coming June!  I had the opportunity of competing with them last year :-) How exciting! Congratulations to them both!

Local Title Holders

The "North Metro" Girls

I'm very excited to announce that I have been asked to sing the National Anthem for the St. Cloud State University Division 1 Hockey game this Friday!  The stadium holds over 5,000 people and they almost always sell out!  Don't worry my Mom will be there with her camera so I'll post some photos this weekend.

I hope you all enjoy your Halloween week, can you believe it's almost November! Crazy!

Always,
Bethany Beniek

No comments:

Post a Comment